Sunday, March 22, 2009

Scrapbook Expo

Friday I attended Scrapbook Expo with my friends Patty, Rocio, Rhonda, Eva and Marilyn. I took two card classes; one was great, the other was not so great. Bought and finished a Basic Grey Marrakech card kit and bought some fun new stuff.
Two of the cards from the Marrakech card kit:



All this Christmas Basic Grey for $20:




This Basic Grey "Recess" collection for $15:




And these four 8x8 Basic Grey paper pads for $12:




This was my big purchase "Little Windows", the kit has resin that you use to make photo magnets, jewelry etc. If you end up buying some online, say I referred you. They give a $10 credit to future purchase for referrals!


4 comments:

Liss said...

Oh I love the stuff you bought, it's so exciting.

Sarah Coggins said...

What fun goodies and great deals on them! :)

toners said...

This looks like fun! Be sure to show us what you come up with!

Unknown said...

Ooooo what a fun, fun weekend! I want to see your finished projects!!