Sunday, February 22, 2009

Second Breakfast

Copper would make a fine Hobbit, he loves food. He would be quite happy if he could have breakfast, second breakfast, elevensies, luncheon, afternoon tea, dinner and supper everyday. If there is food-He Eats. Which makes it difficult because my other two cats like to graze, eating little bits at a time all through the day. So each day we uncover the food bowl multiple times for Bitsey and Tigger, then cover it so Copper doesn't help himself. Well, today I forgot to cover the bowl so Copper had a second breakfast. Then I found him laying on my bed with his tummy bulging, what a piggy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe that's why he has a "Cheshire cat" smile in the photo I took?

Sarah Coggins said...

Hehe. He looks stuffed. :D

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Why is it orange boys are so big? We have yet to meet one slim and trim. More to love!

toners said...

He looks like a content kitty!! :)