Sunday, May 31, 2009

CJ Monthly Challenge

Lisa challenged our CJ group to use ten items from our stash on a project this month. My project was making 4th of July cards for the troops. The items I used from my stash are: 1. Cardstock, 2. Creative Cafe Glitter Glue, 3. Gold Spica Pen, 4. Sakura Gelly Roll Pen, 5. white pearl cotton, 6. Creative Imaginations paper, 7. Best Creation paper, 8. rhinestones, 9. Glue dots, 10. White grosgrain ribbon. I also used my Cricut and four different punches! I was making cards at a crop at Picture Me Perfect and I bought the buttons, metal letters, rub-on letters and rick rack while I was there. I got card ideas from the Hero Arts online gallery.




















































7 comments:

Sues said...

These are some really awesome cards! Love what you did!

Jenny said...

Very nice! :)
Love you!

Unknown said...

These are TOO cool. I'm a red-white-blue fan & so of course I LOVE these!!

Marilyn said...

Your cards turned out fantastic!!

toners said...

Great job! Love the theme :)

Sarah Coggins said...

Beautiful cards! Love the variety and great use of your stash. :)

Janet said...

Wow, these are great cards! How fun to use your stash, and for such a good cause. :-)